The majority of all ER visits are non-life threatening, and likely could be handled at a more appropriate setting like an urgent care facility based on surveys done by the CDC and insurance providers. ER visits have been rising and the average ER visit wait times have increased over the past several years, rising to over 4 hours based on studies conducted by the Urgent Care Association of America. Additionally, the average wait time for a Primary Care Physician appointment is more than 20 days. 80% of urgent care visits average 60 minutes or less (UCAOA).
• We provide excellent care in a comfortable, un-intimidating environment at a reasonable cost.
• The quality of the professionals, the friendliness of staff, the cleanliness and comfort of our
waiting areas and clinical practice areas are all set up keeping in mind our intent on “wowing” our patients.
• Circle Urgent Care is raising the bar for affordable, accessible, same day care.
• There are few physicians who truly accept walk in patients and those that do are often trying to shoe-horn people in between appointments. Additionally, many physicians are not located in convenient locations or suitable buildings with adequate parking. Our locations provide easy access for people and their families during their busy day, their action packed evenings and on weekends.
• Employees of Circle Urgent Care are physicians and professionals who can provide a variety of care for non life threatening, acute health care needs. We are focused on creating a “Best of Breed” brand in Staten Island through exceptional quality service, attentive medical care, a clean and comfortable spa like environment, and a dependable, efficient care option for both insured and non insured patients
Our goal is to provide exceptional care conveniently and comfortably so you can get back to your busy life.
When you visit Circle Urgent Care you’ll experience the highest level of care in every step of your visit. From the spa like setting to simple touches that most healthcare professionals forget – like keeping you informed throughout the process. Because Circle Urgent Care is all about you and your family , we take our patients feedback from their experience very seriously so that we can continually improve upon ourselves.