Circle Urgent Care participates with all insurance plans. If you have a question about specific coverage, we advise all patients to contact their insurance carrier directly. Your plan may or may not have out-of-network coverage, which could make a patients a self-pay. Please note any deductibles, coinsurance, co-pays, and self-pays are applicable. You may make your payment with Cash, Check and Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX). For questions regarding billing, please contact our biller, Advanced Health Partners, Inc. at 844-285-4828.
* Please know your insurance plan.
* Copays, self-pay and co-insurance payments are due at the time of visit.
* Patients are responsible for their own insurance deductibles.
* Please call for more information if you do not see your carrier listed, or unsure if the specific urgent care you are visiting participates with your insurance plan.
* Note that insurance carriers are subject to change. To ensure your coverage, please call the specific urgent care center directly, or contact your health insurance member services to inquire about coverage.