Occupational medicine is a branch of one of the most active forms of occupational health, also known as occupational safety and health or workplace health and safety. This is the branch of medicine that deals with the health, safety and welfare of the working class.
The occupational medicine department in Circle Urgent Care in Staten Island, NY is one of the most efficiently working systems for the administration of highly efficient occupational medicine treatments. The teams working under our Occupational Medicine Department in Staten Island, NY are highly qualified, experienced and dedicated to providing the best possible forms of care and treatment available.
In House Occupational Medicine Services:
We perform Corporate PE that can be customized to every individual needs or fulfill company’s requirements, including but not limited to pre-employment, return to duty, annual, bi-annual with and without PPD.
• Health and safety, ergonomic and environmental assessments.
• OSHA-mandated medical screenings for groups that have been exposed to hazards such as asbestos, lead, and other toxic substances.
• Health and safety education and training programs
• Fit-for-duty evaluation
• Asbestos physicals
• Return-to-work assessments
• Firefighter, police & OSHA physicals
• Diagnosis & treatment of work-related injuries
• Pre & post employment placement testing (Includes medical history and physical exam)
• DOT & CDL physicals
• Teach employees how to lift properly and prevent injury.
• Workers’ compensation Injuries
• Smoking cessation classes
• Vaccines & immunizations
• Heat stress training
• Drug screening & analysis
• Full laboratory services
• Eye exams
• Lift test
• Digital x-rays
• BAT (Breath Alcohol Test)
• COVID-19 testing
• Fit & respirator clearance
• No fault
• DMV vision screening
Circle Urgent Care – The Best Occupational Medicine for Employees
The aim of our occupational medicine team in Staten Island, NY is to make sure that the employees go back to work when they are perfectly healthy enough to take up the daily stresses and burden of life that come with their job and duties.
Depending on the requirements, injuries related to work can be:
• On-the-job: A highly comfortable and suitable environment is provided along with attention from the best specialists at Circle Urgent Care.
• Specialty Care: When it comes to a specialty treatment, which requires the attention of a surgical specialist, our Occupational Medicine team in Staten Island New York, will arrange a referral with a professional surgical expert that addresses all your needs.
• Employee Related Physical Examination: A number of employers require reliable and efficient medical reports before hiring potential employees. The Occupational Medicine team in Staten Island, New York does this expertly.
Why Circle Urgent Care for Occupational Medicine
One of the best Occupational Medicine departments in Staten Island, NY comes under the Circle Urgent Care network. The experts of our team are highly qualified and experienced to meet the needs of the people from the business and job market of Staten Island in New York. The service provided is available all seven days of the week, keeping in mind the busy work schedules of most employees.
One of the most important factors is that the Circle Urgent Care is not only available seven days a week, but a number of our staff come from various ethnic backgrounds giving our patients a multi cultural environment to interact in.
Occupational Medicine at Circle Urgent Care in Staten Island, New York – Employer Benefits:
• Cost: The cost of our healthcare facilities is very low as compared to other institutes.
• Reports: We provide a reliable employee healthcare report in a proper form.
• Workers Compensation Liaison Officer: This officer is always available to provider employers with the feedback related to the employees in question.
Please note that not all of our urgent care centers perform the same occupational medicine services. Please contact the center you wish to receive occupational medicine services from to learn more.